Well in case you haven't heard yet, we got tickets to saturday's game 3 of the world series. We are so excited. I didn't realize it, but our seats are club level and on the 1st baseline, row 9!!! It's going to be incredible. Now granted, we could sell them and make bank, and don't think we aren't thinking about it, but we want to go to at least one game - will let you know what we decide to do, but I think we are going to go! We were thinking about taking Morgan, but the weather is supposed to be very cold and it will be loud at the game, so mom and dad are going to have their first official night out. Our good friend Kellie will be babysitting for us - I told her that Morgan actually has fewer instructions than the dogs, which Kellie has a lot of experience with! They are going to do great, I am sure. I just love that Morgan is comfortable being held and loved by others and can take milk from a bottle - it's been so helpful.
As you can see from the pictures, she is really developing. She smiles at least a few times each day and is starting to explore what her arms can do.
No more doggie drama to report either - other than that fact that Finn keeps eating his bandages off and has smashed up his cone pretty good. He has another vet appointment tomorrow and again on Halloween. He's such a goof.
Morgan is swinging away in her swing, sqwuaking a little bit - wait, I think that is a Happy Birthday to her uncle Chris! See you next week when we come to Texas to visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment