Hope everyone has a very safe Halloween!
We hope that you all enjoy this little window into our lives here in Colorado. Have fun and let us know what you enjoy and what you want to see and hear more about...kayceaobrien@yahoo.com Love, Kayce, Bernie, Morgan, Abby,Finnegan & Reid
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Happy Halloween
Greatings all. The doodle bug wanted to wish everyone a happy halloween. Here she is in one of her two halloween outfits. Pictures of second outfit will come later. 
She is doing really good. She still has baby acne on her face, but everyone says it is normal. The nurse line I called said to just wash her face with warm water a few times a day. I just started doing this a few days ago and it seems to be helping a lot. As you can see,she is eating just fine - haven't weighed her in a while, but my arms are certainly building up muscle strength! She has her two month appointment after we get back from Texas, it will be interesting to find out her weight at that point. I am really excited about taking her to Texas to meet my family that hasn't seen her yet - although it's hard to take her away from Bernie. I know that he will miss her a ton. I think he is starting to get sad and perhaps slightly regret his suggestion that I take this trip, but I will be sure to keep him updated every step of the way.
Hope everyone has a very safe Halloween!
Hope everyone has a very safe Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment