Friday, February 1, 2008

Denver by way of Memphis???

Grandma Mollie finally made it to Denver on Wednesday night after a cancelled flight, 4 airports and lost luggage! Mollie's flight was supposed to go from Wilkes-Barre to Cincinnati to Denver, but she ended up going from CIN to Memphis and then Denver. Like my mom, she can't stand Elvis....so I'm sure the Memphis airport was like a Elvis nightmare!!! Thankfully her luggage did finally arrive on Thursday evening with all contents enclosed.
I know it was a headache, but I think seeing Morgan made all the pain go away. They had a great day together all day Thursday as Bernie and I both had to work. I was thrilled when I got home last night form work and as we were playing with Morgan on the ground, she rolled from her tummy back over to her back!!!I've got video of it, but I can't figure out how to get it on here...will keep working on it.What a big girl. I'm also THRILLED to report that she has steadily been sleeping from about 9pm until 5am for over a week. Yeah.
And this picture is for Papa Jim...look at your sweet baby Cricket with a Cricket!
Hope this puts a smile on your face.
Check out the hungry little gal here...she loves her rice cereal with carrots and really likes to get in the game by reaching in to her cereal bowl, grab her spoon and try to put it in her own mouth.

And here is a picture of the latest creations for Munchkinwear....car seat covers - this one in a valentine's theme.

No comments: