Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter...from the little Honey Bunny

(Ready to fight off the boys in her Irish jacket)

The Easter Bunny visited in a big way to the O'Brien's house. Morgan was blessed with a beautiful Easter basket and lots and lots of great presents, chocolate, cloths and money. It was all wrapped up with a big dinner feast at Mike and Kim's house.

On another note....Well you all know by now that I am leaving J&W to spend more time at home with Morgan. I am really excited about this new opportunity to spend time with her. Bernie has been very supportive as have all my friends. So thank you guys.



Morgan has been doing great at daycare. I feel very lucky that she has been doing well and we found a nice and safe place for her this past month. We will still use them every now and then, when our schedules conflict. Some of the things that she has picked up there have been talking and jumping! She is talking up a storm and jumping like crazy. They have a "jumparoo" at the daycare center, which she loves, so I went out and got one at a little kids resale shop. We can't get her out of the thing. She loves it. Check out the video...


We also have these great pictures of her too. If you could only hear her during these photos - she is all "dadadadbabababa...." - it's great. Bernie swears that she said "da da da" on Saturday night. I'm sure she did, but not on purpose.


Here she is in her Easter dress, loving her new big bunny and also today, in her little spring hippy girl outfit.

No comments: