Hope you guys all enjoy - I can't believe it is September already - it is absolutely amazing how fast this year has gone - Morgan will be one in just 10 days - unbelievable! We have really noticed that she has changed from an itty bitty doodle bug to a rip-roaring toddler in these past few days - she is so vocal, so mobile and so precious - It's been an amazing ride so far - can't believe that we will have two girls in just a few months - on that note - all things are going great with baby #2 - fondly nicknamed "newby" by some - my glucose screen and thyroid tests came back normal - all is good there - the heartbeat is nice and strong and she is a real mover - always tumbling and kicking (especially on my bladder!). I am still RH Negative so I had to get that shot again - but it's been taken care of and baby and me are doing good - my back is achie and my feet are starting to swell more in the afternoons, but other than that - all systems are go for a November 23rd (or sometime in there - delivery).
We hope that you all enjoy this little window into our lives here in Colorado. Have fun and let us know what you enjoy and what you want to see and hear more about...kayceaobrien@yahoo.com Love, Kayce, Bernie, Morgan, Abby,Finnegan & Reid
Monday, September 1, 2008
Our little cowgirl!!!
Kelli and I headed back over to the Taste of Colorado today to kill some time while our house was being shown by a realtor. We were about 1/2 way through our adventure when Kelli spotted something that we had to haul across a sea of traffic to buy for Morgan - so worth buying - I had to take pictures and post them right away for all to enjoy.
Our little cowgirl was enjoying an orange otter pop - nice and cool on a hot summer day.
Needless to say - she was all sticky from the sunscreen, otter pop and ice cream, she had to have a bath when we got home - and no bath is complete without a cowboy hat! It stayed on her head all of about 4 seconds, but long enough to take a quick picture.
Hope you guys all enjoy - I can't believe it is September already - it is absolutely amazing how fast this year has gone - Morgan will be one in just 10 days - unbelievable! We have really noticed that she has changed from an itty bitty doodle bug to a rip-roaring toddler in these past few days - she is so vocal, so mobile and so precious - It's been an amazing ride so far - can't believe that we will have two girls in just a few months - on that note - all things are going great with baby #2 - fondly nicknamed "newby" by some - my glucose screen and thyroid tests came back normal - all is good there - the heartbeat is nice and strong and she is a real mover - always tumbling and kicking (especially on my bladder!). I am still RH Negative so I had to get that shot again - but it's been taken care of and baby and me are doing good - my back is achie and my feet are starting to swell more in the afternoons, but other than that - all systems are go for a November 23rd (or sometime in there - delivery).
Hope you guys all enjoy - I can't believe it is September already - it is absolutely amazing how fast this year has gone - Morgan will be one in just 10 days - unbelievable! We have really noticed that she has changed from an itty bitty doodle bug to a rip-roaring toddler in these past few days - she is so vocal, so mobile and so precious - It's been an amazing ride so far - can't believe that we will have two girls in just a few months - on that note - all things are going great with baby #2 - fondly nicknamed "newby" by some - my glucose screen and thyroid tests came back normal - all is good there - the heartbeat is nice and strong and she is a real mover - always tumbling and kicking (especially on my bladder!). I am still RH Negative so I had to get that shot again - but it's been taken care of and baby and me are doing good - my back is achie and my feet are starting to swell more in the afternoons, but other than that - all systems are go for a November 23rd (or sometime in there - delivery).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where does the time go?! I can't beleive she's about to be one and I can't believe you are due in less than 3 months. She's adorable in the hats!
Post a Comment