Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pictures from PA

You don't want to read all my long winded commentary - so here are a few pictures from our trip. Quick side note - I had a doctor's appt on Wednesday and all is going great with Newby! She has turned upside down - hence all the crazy brutal kicking I have been experiencing lately by my ribs, and mommy gained 4 pounds while in PA!!!! Too much pizza and potato pancakes and burgers I guess! Still set for Nov. 23rd!

Daddy & Morgan at the wedding

PopPop, Daddy & Morgan in the sea of Reeses at ChocolateWorld in Hershey

Morgan "making chocolate" at ChocolateWorld

Birthday girl in her party dress - playing with all her new toys

Daddy, Morgan & Mommy at her ELMO party

Cheers! Morgan doing cheers at her 1st Oktoberfest

At the petting zoo at Country Junction







Mommy, daddy & Morgan at a restaurant on Lake Harmony on our drive through the Poconos to see the fall foliage

Cheers Daddy! I like to hold my big girl cup.

ByeBye Grandma & PopPop - day to be heading home

Morning after getting home from PA - Kelli & Kayce do the Race for the Cure. Two of over 69K participants raising over $27million!

No comments: