Monday, November 10, 2008

1st haircut - sort of....

We are slowly getting settled in the new house - between being anxious about the new baby and running through lists in my head, I'm not sleeping much these days - oh, and the baby also doesn't like me to lay in one position for too long - BUT, everyone is pitching in and doing what they can to help out. My last appt. went fine, and I have another one this Wednesday the 12th. Despite some contractions - that go away after about an hour and some back pain, I'm doing good and trying to get to the 20th for my hospital check-in.

Anyways - you don't want to hear that stuff - Morgan had her first haircut experience in our own backyard. One of our new neighbors is a stylist and is really nice. She cut all the girls hair yesterday and did a great job. Morgan was very squirmy so she just got her bangs cut. But it made a big difference for her today, running all around the house without having to blow her bangs up out of her face (although it is cute - I have been feeling bad for her to have her bangs down in her eyes like that...). So here is her first trim

No comments: