Our house is a den of sickness these days. I've never really seen Polturgist puke in person, and I will spare you the details, but let's just say Morgan has some power muscles in her tummy. She went down first, on Friday, then Bernie and Morgan on Saturday, me on Sunday, and Kelli on Monday...it's now Wednesday and either the sickness is resurfacing in a different form or the kids picked up something different at daycare b/c they are both poopy - literally. I love my life, I really do, but there are moments when you just want to cry and can't stand the smell of your own house- when the kids, adults AND the dogs (yes, Finnegan too got sick all over the dining room - I mean ALL over) are all sick. Thank goodness I have my super industrial washer and dryer that I love and a good supply of chicken soup. The dogs, well, they are just having to deal with garage time right now - at least it is over 30 degrees today, so not too bad for them - they have blankets.
On a good note - Morgan did get to go to music class today, and she had fun and totally got to boogy down with her classmates - she loves her little shaker instrument that she got today.
To bring a smile to my face, I just look at these beautiful pictures of my girls. Hope they bring a smile to your face too....



No comments:
Post a Comment