Morgan, of course, needed to have a big girl cup like mommy this morning, so taking after Lindsay and her boys, Morgan too got her own Starbucks cup (filled with water)which she loved and used to "cheers" the other mommies from our stroller class this morning. - I am most likely the outcast of my mom group now, but who cares, Morgan was having a blast. At least she didn't put it on her head and start bobing up and down doing the Muffin Man - oh yeah - she was taught the Muffin Man song at daycare - which of course cracked us up. For those of you who have not yet experienced the "adult beverage" version of the muffin man song, just give Bernie a call - I'm sure he will gladly demonstrate.

Abby is now 3 months old and is drinking formula almost full time now. She is drinking about 5-6 oz per meal and is making massive huge burps.


Morgan had a funny little episode during a webcam with my parents last night - we were talking and Morgan had a boogie in her nose - so we asked Morgan how we get the boogie out - thinking that she is going to blow her nose, like we have been practicing - nope - full on finger up the nose. It was the funiest thing. I gotta say I love webcams just for these moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment