WOW - what a crazy 2 weeks! I can't believe Tom and Kim are married! The wedding was beautiful and all the pre and post parties where amazing and so much fun!
I will totally post pictures as soon as I can - have not had much of a free moment, but wanted to share two quick stories.
one of which I shared on the myfamily site - where Maura and Mark's little girl asked if they could have a baby sister and name her Morgan - their other child, Michael just LOVES MOrgan and keeps patting her on the face - so cute!
Also, we were packing lunches the other day to go on a picnic (we have had several the past few days) and Morgan asked for a cookie - I told her no, we just had breakfast - and she got the bag open and got one out - I asked her what she was doing - and she said cookie - sorry mommy. Then she said 1 more (and did her little one finger) I said no honey. She said (no kidding) - half? - I started laughing so hard, I said sure honey you can have half - then she dug her little hand in there and said - only ones mommy - so I said ok Morgan, you can have one more!
And lastly, I have asked her several times if she wants to go play with her cousins and she keeps saying Tommy? - I say no honey - he is in Texas, but your other cousins are here to play with - so cute -
Ok - counting down to Lauren's baby to arrive - she is at the hospital now!
No comments:
Post a Comment