That crack us all up!!!
Sitting on her stool in the living room " So... here's the deal... (insert statment such as..you go up and get Abby and I will wait here OR let's clean up so we can watch a movie)"
Last night, when refusing to go to sleep and after the 3rd or 4th time I was called to her room "You take me to that other bed to settle me down" - refering to her twin bed in her room. When I did and asked her if she was settled down yet "no mama, just a little bit longer for me to settle down."
In the car yesterday morning, after Bernie said, ok let's go, Morgan's response "Let's rock and roll!" and then of course asked for the shark Tale song (Bob Marley's Three Little Birds) and asked for it to be louder so she could sing.
Hope they make you smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment