One of our new favorite activities is the bouncy house - specifically The Hop - for those of you that have not experiences such craziness before - it's basically a giant carpeted warehouse with bouncy houses of all different themes and types - what we have recently learned as well is that Morgan LOVES slides, I mean really loves slides. After going to The Hop last week, we went to the park a few days later and she was fearless going down any slide - a far cry from fall when she would barely go down the little slides.

This slide by the way is SOOO tall - my stomach flips every time I go down it - Morgan did so great - climbing up by herself (that's her 2nd to the top climbing up!), I went down with her 1 time, then she did like 5 times by herself - so brave!!!

These are her buddies - Nathan & Cooper (her gal pal Avery couldn't make it this time, but was with us last week - and they were giggle climbing/bouncy monkeys together - so cute).
No comments:
Post a Comment