Yeah - fall!!! A beautiful Colorado day: 65 degree weather, blue skies, and PumpkinFest at Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield - I can't say I recall as a kid going out to a real pumpkin field and picking pumpkins off the vine, perhaps I did, I'm not sure, but this is one of the great things I love about Colorado. I love all the outdoor festivals and farmers markets! This was my second year to get to pick pumpkins with the kids and check out the corn maze. This is something that Bernie LOVES to do with the girls, so we are going back tomorrow to get more pumpkins, and I am sure there will be more pictures.
First we checked out the mini-corn maze - Abby and Morgan got take turns leading us through the maze and "hunting for dinosaurs and unicorns"!
Check out the amazing blue sky over the pumpkin patch!
No comments:
Post a Comment