Wednesday, May 30, 2007

1st Post



Hi eveveryone, this is my first attempt at a blog. I thought it could be a fun way to keep in touch with everyone once the baby comes. I know emails work great too, but thought I would give this a try (thanks to the cool Tracy family blog!)

I will add pictures and updates as I have them...but here's the latest from us...

House update - nursery is all painted and just needs to be cleaned a bit. Finnegan and Reid still wander in the room looking for their bed which is now in the small room in the basement as a bedroom. They love the little rug that we have in there - it's perfect Reid size. Check out the pictures...

Work updates - work is great for both of us. You would think summer would be slow on a college campus, but this is my busiest time of year - with several construction projects, departments moving - all of which needs to be done while there are no students around. Bernie is still loving Ted's. The hours are so much better than Jackson's.

No comments: