Thursday, June 7, 2007

Picture update



Although I really dread taking these pictures, many of you have asked for updates...so here you go! I can't believe that I am already 6 1/2 months pregnant! This pic is of my friend Lindsay and I - we are due within 3 weeks of each other! It's been great having a friend pregnant at the same time. It's #2 for her so she has given me lots of advice!

I'm feeling great, and contrary to what the pictures may look like, I still have not gained any weight (as my doc says, I had a little extra "insulation" to begin with...). The doctor says it is fine though, the baby is still growing at a completely normal rate. I can feel her moving more and more - last night when Bernie got home from work, I think she heard his voice, because she started kicking a lot! That was very cool actually. Next doctor's appt is at 28 weeks (June 21st). I will let you all know how it goes.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You look fabulous & keep the photos coming! Nursery isn't too shabby either...make room for baby shower goodies! See you soon...Big Sis