Enjoy the pics - pray for better weather in Colorado and keep your fingers crossed for us! Less than 4 weeks to go!!!
We hope that you all enjoy this little window into our lives here in Colorado. Have fun and let us know what you enjoy and what you want to see and hear more about...kayceaobrien@yahoo.com Love, Kayce, Bernie, Morgan, Abby,Finnegan & Reid
Thursday, August 16, 2007
36 week update
Well, my doctor says that baby is on track for a Sept. 12th due date. Uhggg!!!! I know it's great news that everything looks great and that we are both progressing right on track, but man it is hot and I would be just fine with having her a little early! The great news is that we are both healthy. Although I have not gained the normal weight that most gain (total of +6lbs to date), the old fashioned tape measure doesn't lie - and well, as you can see from the pictures, they don't lie either.... my belly is huge! It looks like I have watermelon under there!



Enjoy the pics - pray for better weather in Colorado and keep your fingers crossed for us! Less than 4 weeks to go!!!
Enjoy the pics - pray for better weather in Colorado and keep your fingers crossed for us! Less than 4 weeks to go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment