Massive beach ball now, really. Look at me! It's Labor Day Weekend and I will be working Orientation at J&W- no worries - I will be inside at a computer terminal processing documents, no running around this year. Last doc. appt on wed. indicated that I was starting to "get ready" for labor (I will spare you the details), but didn't think she would be coming during this week 38! I know we are all in holding pattern right now... we will keep you posted!
We hope that you all enjoy this little window into our lives here in Colorado. Have fun and let us know what you enjoy and what you want to see and hear more about...kayceaobrien@yahoo.com Love, Kayce, Bernie, Morgan, Abby,Finnegan & Reid
Thursday, August 30, 2007
labor day? nope...
Massive beach ball now, really. Look at me! It's Labor Day Weekend and I will be working Orientation at J&W- no worries - I will be inside at a computer terminal processing documents, no running around this year. Last doc. appt on wed. indicated that I was starting to "get ready" for labor (I will spare you the details), but didn't think she would be coming during this week 38! I know we are all in holding pattern right now... we will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment