Sunday, September 9, 2007

Eagles' loss does not trigger labor

Ok, Eagles special teams was horrible today!!! This very anticlimactic end to the Eagles 1st game did not help jump start labor. Damn it. So it is now just 4 days until the due date and Bernie and I are anxiously awaiting her arrival. I have had two moments when I thought we would be heading to the hospital, but then the contractions would stop. It's been exhausting actually, during this time when we should be trying to get as much rest as possible. If Wednesday, Sept. 12th comes and goes with no baby, then I am scheduled to check in to the hospital (Parker Adventist) at 6pm on Thursday, Sept. 13th. The doctor would then induce labor on Friday morning - so by this time next week, there will be a new O'Brien/Bingham!!! For those that are local, we are happy to have visitors at the hospital, just please call our cell phones first to make sure that we don't already have guests or that we aren't trying to sleep. We are so excited and can't wait to meet her and share her with all of you! Hopefully the next post will be a baby picture!!!!

No comments: