Daddy and I both had to take off our Eagles outfits in the 4th quarter and I think we will have to rename our dog Reid. That game was pathetic.
A bit sad, Auntie Kelli had to go home and "Papa Jim and Grandma Christa" are going home this morning. A good test now for mom and dad until Grandma and Grandpa O'Brien arrive (do we know what the "official" grandparent names will be??? - Let me know Grandma and Grandpa!)
2 comments:
Tricia and I just saw the gorgeous pictures of Morgan Kelly and we can't wait to hold her. A trip to the shore is needed. I must say, you and Bernie look great! A big hug and kiss. Hope the outfits fit her. Love,Aunt Pat
Tricia and I just saw the gorgeous pictures of Morgan Kelly and we can't wait to hold her. A trip to the shore is needed. I must say, you and Bernie look great! A big hug and kiss. Hope the outfits fit her. Love,Aunt Pat
Post a Comment