My Pooh Hat (only one that first right)
Go Red Soxs!!! We might have to switch to her Red Soxs blanket during games instead of this hat - we are 0-2 when she is wearing it!
Me & My Auntie Kelli all the way from New Orleans!
First walk around the neighborhood - cautions mom and dad had me all bundled in my car seat on my stroller - overkill I am sure.
I can't believe this whirlwind experience! And I especially can't believe she will be 1 week old tomorrow! Since our last posting, she has come home, had her first sponge bath, pooped and peepeed-ed on her daddy a few times (not on mommy though), has met her doggy brothers, Finnegan and Reid, and tried on more outfist than I can think of. She had her first doctor's appointment on Friday at just 3 days old. She weighed 7 lbs (only lost 4 ozs) and the doctor said she looked great. She is eating FANTASTICALLY and is already starting a bit of a schedule. We are very lucky to have such a healthy, good little girl.
Sorry I couldn't get the video to work, I will try again later, she is about to wake up and needs to eat. Enjoy these pictures of her first moments at home.
My first bath!!! What you can't see in this picture is that as soon as Bernie started to bathe her,she projectile pooped on him. He was a champ and kept going while the rest of us laughed like crazy. Great moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment