
They made it! Bernie's sister and grandmother arrived safely yesterday morning from PA to meet baby Morgan. They made it just in time to take Morgan to get her pictures taken at the Target Studio - oh they looked so cute. She was so good for the photographer. Today, Lauren and Grandma stayed with Morgan while Bernie and I worked.

I got the full report, which included a very good baby! She ate from the bottle, took a very long afternoon nap. Baby Morgan is a brilliant child - she sent me text messages and two picture mails today while I was at work.
Here's a sneak peak at Morgan in her Christmas dress - oh so cute

Our good little girl is sleeping through night! She is going to bed around 9:30pm and waking up around 6am - we are all really enjoying it, especially Reid - he loves his beauty rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment