Today is my 4th day back at work - with each day it gets better and better, although still tough. I'm looking forward to spending the day with her and Bernie on Saturday and greeting Grandma Carr and Lauren at the airport on Sunday morning.
We hope that you all enjoy this little window into our lives here in Colorado. Have fun and let us know what you enjoy and what you want to see and hear more about...kayceaobrien@yahoo.com Love, Kayce, Bernie, Morgan, Abby,Finnegan & Reid
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Full belly = Full night of sleep!!!
I can't complain. For the past month or so, Morgan has been falling asleep around 8pm, waking up at 2am to eat and then right back to sleep. Well, this week, she has been learning to eat from the bottle, which really opened my eyes as to how much she eats during each feeding. It's not 3oz as I thought, but more like 4 or 5oz! I fed her from the bottle last night at around 8:30pm (4 full oz) and she wanted more, so she ate about another ounce. She sat up with me and we talked and played until around 9:30pm and then we were both asleep. I woke up at 3am, startled, wondering why I hadn't heard her cry yet to eat...she was fast asleep, so I went back to bed. I woke up again at 5am and 5:45am, same story. So I jumped in the shower and when I got out, the princess had woken up and was just hanging out, looking around, and quiet! I can't believe it - she slept ALL NIGHT!!! I'm so proud of her. We are up watching the news right now...see picture.
I guess we need to keep trying whatever we did yesterday, as it worked out great.
Today is my 4th day back at work - with each day it gets better and better, although still tough. I'm looking forward to spending the day with her and Bernie on Saturday and greeting Grandma Carr and Lauren at the airport on Sunday morning.
Today is my 4th day back at work - with each day it gets better and better, although still tough. I'm looking forward to spending the day with her and Bernie on Saturday and greeting Grandma Carr and Lauren at the airport on Sunday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment