It was a cold day in Colorado today, so when Morgan and I ventured out to visit Angel and Greg and Mike and Kim, I bundled her up super cuddly in her reindeer outfit (thank you Aunt Kelli!). She is SOOO cute in this thing. We stopped at Bernie's restaurant for lunch after our visits, and Santa Clause came in. Really, the red outfit and a real white beard. I didn't have my camera, otherwise the Christmas cards would be printing as we speak. So she did get a chance to see Santa. But enjoy these cute pics of the doodle bug - available on the shutterfly link as well on the right side of the blog.
Most of you know that I am heading back to work tomorrow. I can't believe it - I am so incredibly sad about leaving her, but so grateful to our family for helping take care of her during the months of December and January. It gives me so much relief knowing that she will be in good hands with family for the next few weeks. It does make going back a little bit easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment