We were so thrilled to be able to finally see Bernie's cousin Sean and his wife Ali - as well as be present for the announcement of cousin Tom and Kim's engagement. Congrats to all!
We made it home in time for our happy little baby to be visited by Santa (10 times over!) with help from all the little Bingham and O'Brien elves!
Can you believe all these presents? These were all just for her!
After the opening of presents, we enjoyed time with our friends Scott&Kim, Sara&Dave and Brad&Jamie - we had an excellent prime rib dinner to end out the evening. I think I will spend the next few days figuring out where the batteries go in all the toys and putting away the decorations - oh, did I mention that it snowed ALL day long? Morgan's first Christmas was a white one - it was beautiful.
To see the full photo shoot from her Christmas pictures visit this website
https://www.thesmilestation.com/home.asp?AC=LTTT0175102506TAR
and enter Kayce O'Brien or click on link on right hand side and enter Kayce O'Brien
No comments:
Post a Comment