Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year from Her Highness




Hope your New Years was more exciting than ours. Morgan and I stayed home while Bernie had to work. Bernie did make it home in time to wake me up before midnight, so we watched the ball drop and toasted with champagne - then I went right to bed. Morgan had her party outfit on - and really showed off her stuff with some tummy time. Earlier in the day, I was playing dress up with her and tried on my old bonnet - my child has a large head!
I thought Morgan should dress up today for New Years and for the Rose Bowl, so I put her in this little outfit. Don't you just love her hair? She actually giggled this morning, it was great.

I've put more pictures in the Shutterfly account, including more dress up pictures and some of her wrapped up in a Kermit the frog blanket I made for her. Just click on the link on the right side that says Morgan on Shutterfly.

No comments: