Sunday, January 6, 2008

mom back to work again


hey gang - well I went back to work on Thursday, the 3rd, after a nice long break over the holidays. It was a tough day, but Morgan was in fantastic hands with Angel and Kaitlyn. I was so worried that she was going to be fussy as the afternoon before, we had gone over to visit and she would only be good and not cry when I was holding her. Luckily, I have an amazing kid and she was really good for them. Yeah, what a relief. Nothing really new to report, she is loving bath time now and is splashing like crazy with her arms and legs in her little tub, and as you can see from this picture, she is able to hold the bottle once it is about 1/2 empty. I can't believe how big she is getting. What a good girl. She had some fun with the McGarvey kids last night too. This picture is a bit older, from a day back in December when Katie was kind enough to watch Morgan, but look how intent her kids are - very cute! She has her 4 month doctor visit on Friday, the 11th - when she turns 4 months old! More shots and we will learn about adding rice cereal to her diet, her weight and more. Should be interesting.

No comments: