weight: 11 lbs 12 oz (7th percentile)
length: 24 inches (40+ percentile)
head circumf. : 60+ percentile)Yes, very large melon!
But the doctor said that she looked great and very healthy. She also had to get 4 shots!!! 2 in each leg. I was brave enough to stay in the room this time, but Bernie held her hands. He said that it was one of the hardest things he had to do. Morgan turned bright purple and cried so hard. She mellowed out and then about 2 hours later started to cry again and would not stop. I had to give her some baby tylenol to break her fever and then drive her around in the car. She fell asleep and then slept for 3 hours. She woke up feeling better on Saturday and really had fun today on our play date.
We also got the OK to try rice cereal, which we did tonight, Sunday. I don't know how to guag success, but she didn't totally spit it out and she even opened her mouth when the spoon came her way. All in all she probably had about 1 tablespoon of rice cereal, with about 1/2 of that on her bib and in her bubbles she started to blow.
I LOVE webcam, as my sister Kelli got to witness the entire thing. Bernie is at work, so this was the next best thing to having someone here to see this milestone.
No comments:
Post a Comment