Morgan spent a great day today, Valentine's day with the McGarveys. Katie is a super mom, truly. She watched Morgan along with her two kids - look at the girls together in this picture - can you believe how big Morgan is? Carter is 11 months old. Our kid might end up being a bruiser.
We hope that you all enjoy this little window into our lives here in Colorado. Have fun and let us know what you enjoy and what you want to see and hear more about...kayceaobrien@yahoo.com Love, Kayce, Bernie, Morgan, Abby,Finnegan & Reid
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Grandma go bye-bye
Well Grandma Mollie had to go back to PA yesterday and according to her call this evening, experiencing some big time baby withdrawal. I'm having Mollie withdrawal myself...it's AMAZING how much help another set of hands can be...and Morgan is missing all the hugs and kisses and special attention that only a grandma can give. On Grandma's last day I had to dress her in something special...check out the jean skirt!Clearly the hat is too small, but it makes the outfit
On a different note...I've been working a lot of hours this week and I've been really worn out - but was SOOO thrilled when I got home last night and I had a beautiful card and present from Morgan. The child is brilliant - writing cards and shopping! I think daddy helped her, but she bought me a singing card and a really pretty jewelry box.
Morgan spent a great day today, Valentine's day with the McGarveys. Katie is a super mom, truly. She watched Morgan along with her two kids - look at the girls together in this picture - can you believe how big Morgan is? Carter is 11 months old. Our kid might end up being a bruiser.
Katie is amazing with the kids and I understand that it was a fun day for all - sorry that I missed it.
Morgan spent a great day today, Valentine's day with the McGarveys. Katie is a super mom, truly. She watched Morgan along with her two kids - look at the girls together in this picture - can you believe how big Morgan is? Carter is 11 months old. Our kid might end up being a bruiser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment