We've been having some good weather off and on, so I put her in this litte dress to go out for brunch with Kim and Kellie on sunday. I can't wait for spring and summer when we can really dress her up in the hats and sun dresses.
We hope that you all enjoy this little window into our lives here in Colorado. Have fun and let us know what you enjoy and what you want to see and hear more about...kayceaobrien@yahoo.com Love, Kayce, Bernie, Morgan, Abby,Finnegan & Reid
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Sweet baby crawler?
She is SOOO close! Bernie has been working with her on the ground to start crawling.She does ok on her tummy for a little bit and is getting very strong on her arms, but then she gets really pissed off and just drools all over the place. Then a cry starts and well, we both can;t stand it, so we flip her on her side or on her back. She is also getting great at sitting up by herself, although you have to help her get there. We are just So in love with her, I mean really, it is just the greatest thing in the world to wake up to her little coos and her big smiles when she sees you. IT makes it that much harder to go to work everyday.
We've been having some good weather off and on, so I put her in this litte dress to go out for brunch with Kim and Kellie on sunday. I can't wait for spring and summer when we can really dress her up in the hats and sun dresses.
We've been having some good weather off and on, so I put her in this litte dress to go out for brunch with Kim and Kellie on sunday. I can't wait for spring and summer when we can really dress her up in the hats and sun dresses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment