Click in the picture and then click on the play arrow
Morgan was feeling a bit better today, more energy, but still a little grumpy, especially when she was getting tired and running out of energy. It was really funny though, because twice today she farted right when she sneezed, what made it even more funny is that she was doing this with a binky in her mouth, which proceeded to fly across the room when she let out her second sneeze/toot. Our little tooty-tooterman! She's going to hate that I share these kinds of stories!
I must also share with everyone, pictures of Morgan on this amazing quilt which has EXTENSIVE embroidery on it, all completed by hand by Bernie's cousing Jillian. It's really amazing and Morgan likes the textures and colors on it (although I am afraid she will spit up on it or worse, so we are admiring it in momments right now.
You may not be able to see it well here, but it has her name, birthdate and weight on it as well
1 comment:
That quilt looks amazing. Morgan is getting cuter adn cuter!
Post a Comment