Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Home from Vegas

Well, we are home from Vegas! It was a nice little get-away, but totally not my speed. I was sick the entire time, and although I tried my hardest to party and keep up with the gang, I drank all of 3 beers and 1 frozen drink the entire weekend. I LOVED the Bellagio fountains, but well, that's about it. It was SOOO smokey and crowded and just fake. What was so fun, was meeting some new friends and celebrating Chris' birthday. I am so glad we got the opportunity and I am glad that Bernie and I actually spent some time there together. Moving forward, I think I will leave Vegas for the boys and will gladly visit Mexico or other weekend destinations! Papa Jim and Grandma Christel made it in town on Thursday, my last day at J&W - which was a real bang - as we FINALLY got the permit we were waiting for and knocked down an old house on the campus. I bet very few people can say that they got to take down a house on their last day of work!

Morgan quickly showed off her drumming talents with Grandma and Grandpa- on their first night. It was reported that while we were in Vegas she spent a LOT of time on the drum!


And yes, here is our ONLY picture of the two of us in Vegas - outside our hotel, The Excalibur




Back from Vegas, we got Morgan this little stuffed animal at FAO Schwartz at the Forum of Caesers Palace

No comments: