Sunday, April 13th was a milestone day for the O'Briens! Not only did we celebrate Morgan's baptism, but mom and dad also celebrated their 5 year wedding anniversary. Thank you to all those that could make it and I apologize again for tucking away during the party. I went to the doctor today and learned that I have bronchitis, an ear infection and am severely dehydrated. Ouch - coughing is no fun right now! But back to Morgan, the lady of the hour. She looked beautiful in her little white dress and satin shoes and bonnet. She was such a good girl for the service. She didn't cry one time and didn't even wince when the holy water was poored over her. She was a good stand-in for mommy too as hostess for the party, as she stayed awake the entire time - which lead to her very nice 3 hour nap today!
We hope that you all enjoy this little window into our lives here in Colorado. Have fun and let us know what you enjoy and what you want to see and hear more about...kayceaobrien@yahoo.com Love, Kayce, Bernie, Morgan, Abby,Finnegan & Reid
Monday, April 14, 2008
Morgan's Baptism
Sunday, April 13th was a milestone day for the O'Briens! Not only did we celebrate Morgan's baptism, but mom and dad also celebrated their 5 year wedding anniversary. Thank you to all those that could make it and I apologize again for tucking away during the party. I went to the doctor today and learned that I have bronchitis, an ear infection and am severely dehydrated. Ouch - coughing is no fun right now! But back to Morgan, the lady of the hour. She looked beautiful in her little white dress and satin shoes and bonnet. She was such a good girl for the service. She didn't cry one time and didn't even wince when the holy water was poored over her. She was a good stand-in for mommy too as hostess for the party, as she stayed awake the entire time - which lead to her very nice 3 hour nap today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment