Saturday, May 3, 2008

overdue update

oh my, I have not been a good blogger at all lately - sorry folks. A lot has been going on since our last udate, so here is a brief summary: - Lauren came to visit for Morgan's baptism and left a few days later. She was enormous help during her stay, as I developed bronchitis, an ear infection and was severely dehydrated - so she got a lot of one-on-one time with Morgan during this little illness. - Morgan developed a 24 hour bug and introduced us to projectile vomit, explosive diahrea and her first temperature. It was scary, and sad, but we made it through, with a lot of extra loads of laundry! - We announced that baby #2 us due on November 23rd. I think it caught everyone a little off guard, but we are obviously extremely thrilled and feel totally blessed, now that we are over the initial shock of it all. We have had a long discussion with Morgan and although she is a little bummed about sharing her toys, she is really excited about being a bossy big sister! - I've started my new job and really love it. The extra two days at home with Morgan have been busy, but lots of fun. The office is great and I really am enjoying learning new things and working for a really great group of people. - We have started the daunting process of working with realtors to sell our house and move to something a little better for the expanding family. Now that school districts are more of a factor, we are looking in the Littleton and Parker areas. I have also been bad about taking pictures, but here are a few pictures of Morgan in her baptism dress, one I took today, and a video of our little super girl...

And here is a quick video...

No comments: