Sunday, May 11, 2008

Swim baby, swim!!!

Hello all and Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there! I am in the lovely WARM Texas, as a surprise to my mom for this first mothers day for me. Morgan and I flew down on Friday evening and have been enjoying a lot of time with the family, it has been very nice. A nice change since Bernie had to work all day today, one of the busiest days at his restaurant.

Paula, Richard and Tommy spent a few days at a new resort in Grapevine called the Great Wolf Lodge where Kelli, Morgan and I went to visit yesterday and got to experience a HUGE indoor water park.

Morgan got to splash and play in the kiddy area while the rest rode on the giant slides, wave pool and lazy river. It was a real experience. But check out how cute she is!!! She really loved it.

And today I was able to get these cute pictures of the cousins together, hanging out, while Tommy was trying to catch some bugs with his new bug net and catcher.

No comments: