Sunday, May 18, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame...


Morgan got to experience another baseball game this beautiful Sunday afternoon. She got to take her buddy Hayden to his first baseball game - and they did pretty good actually.
Bernie and I are both doing great. I had my 12 week appt. last week and heard the baby's heart beat - every visit makes the experience more and more real, I just can't believe it! It stresses the urgency of needing to get the house ready to see if we can sell it. The good news is that our neighborhood is really holding strong value and despite the economy, houses are selling and there are zero foreclosures in our area - so our agents are very optimistic. We are having it painted this week as well as doing some little touches to help with the curb appeal and declutter and mask a few imperfections. I do hope we can sell, but understand that if things don't go our way, we are able to wait it out until next spring in a revamped environment.
I am thrilled to report that my sister Kelli (those are her toes in the picture with Morgan in the sundress)is just hours away from being a Colorado resident! She is driving in as we speak to "test the waters" of Colorado for the next few months and explore an entrepreneur opportunity. Will keep you posted there for sure - so please help me welcome her to Colorado!
I have owed a lot of pictures to you guys, so here they all are... I hope you enjoy them!

Some of these are from Texas...like this one of my dad playing peekaboo with Morgan - and yes, the article of clothing he has chosen to play with is in fact clean - and she enjoyed pulling them off her head and his...
More pool time photos - you should have seen this place in Grapevine called the Great Wolf Lodge. It was crazy with kids and a kid paradise for sure - big slides, a wave pool and a huge fort that had a giant bucket at the top that would dump water on everyone.




This one is just from hanging at the house in Colorado

No comments: