Thursday, June 19, 2008

New news but no pictures...

Hey everyone, the cover page is finally up and working again. I have pictures to post but don't have them ready to go, so I will add them later.

So here is the latest:

Baby #2 is growing and sounding good. I had my 16 week appt yesterday (although I am 17 1/2 weeks) and the heartbeat was strong at over 150 beats per minute. I'm healthy too and we are just waiting for the quad screen blood test to come back.

Morgan is also doing great - she is into "up" although she isn't saying it, just gesturing with her arms up in the air. She is eating like a champ and is up to 17 pounds now and has started to explore some "solid" foods including Miso Soup, Watermelon, Gerber Graduate puffs, and vanilla ice cream - yum. She is also pulling herself up on her knees to get toys out of her baskets and play with her crazy circus toy and also to get a birds eye view from her crib - this one, we need to work on.

Bernie's work is good, Kelli is still exploring Colorado and seems to be enjoying it ok - spending LOTS of time with our princess Doodle Bug, which we love and appreciate.

Pictures coming soon!!!!

No comments: