Tuesday, January 6, 2009

All new fun play place!

We had a great play date today at this new place called Little Monkey Business - we met the McGarveys for some monkeying around on all the crazy gym stuff. they also have an art room. I was overwhelmed in the big kids area so we mostly just hung out in the "under 2" area.Here's a link if you want to check it out - a lot like Kangaroo Kingdom : www.monkeybizness.com

Here are a few pics from our day...






























And look how strong Abby is getting with holding her head up. She is really gaining weight well, I am curious as to how much she does weigh now - will find out at her 2 month visit, coming up soon.

Just about every day, Morgan and I go out to the mailbox to get the mail as part of our afternoon routine... here she is, partially bundled up, from our walk outside.

No comments: