That was an overly stressful game today.But before I vent about that - Happy Birthday to Papa Jim. Morgan tried her best to say happy birthday to my dad via webcam today and she did pretty good, until I had to put her in time out for pushing all the buttons on the computer and popping the cd player open and shut after I had asked her several times not to.
Bernie had to work, but the girls watched the game in full-on Eagles gear, until 1/2 time that is. We had enough. We set the recorder on the DVR and headed to the park (it is unseasonably warm in CO right now). Morgan went down the slides and across the bridges with Aunt Kelli, while mom and Abby got to watch. We got back to the house, and watched the rest of the game. I think we scared poor Morgan 1/2 to death when the Eagles scored that TD to put them 1 point up in the 4th quarter. She realized we were happy screaming and quickly joined us. Then of course, in true Eagles fashion, McNabb choked and we got robbed with those "uncalled" pass interference calls. Uhg!
I will have more updates on the kids to post tomorrow - as we are heading out on our own to a Abby's 2 month doctor's appt. and a trip to Target. I am anxious to hear Abby's stats as it seems like she has grown so much. She will also be getting her first shots and Morgan may have to get a few shots too as they start their 1 day a week at daycare on Tuesday.
Here's Morgan climbing around in her first fort in the living room. Finnegan liked it as much as Morgan did.
No comments:
Post a Comment