Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So much to catch up on





My computer is still in the shop getting fixed so I can't upload video right now, but I have lots of fun pictures to update you with....
As you know Morgan got a tricycle from the Easter Bunny - and boy does she love it. She can't really reach the pedals, but loves to ride it!Unfortunately, I took a bunch of pics on her trike, but with my dad's camera and I don't have them, so hopefully we can capture some this afternoon when we go out So the other day, Morgan was eating a muffin at the table and it crumbled everywhere, all over the table, on her and on the floor. A lot on the floor. I asked her how all that muffin got on the floor and she said Pop Pop - which totally cracked me up. That is what she is calling both her grandpa's and neither of which where in town during the above incident. The little fibber! We've been working with her on being polite as well since she hasn't been getting along with the other toddler at daycare. In fact thy both got a time out yesterday for pushing. I asked her if she had a time out for pushing and she loudly said "Noooooooooooo" then I asked her if she had a little time out for pushing and she softly said "yeees" - her daycare provider said that even as she was about to do something wrong she would shake her finger at herself and say "no,no,no" - self discipline or covering her bases????? And as for Abby -Morgan taught her how to blow bubbles and she is growing so fast - she is just about ready to move to 6 month clothing now that she is 5 months old!

Today is crazy wednesday - it starts with music class at 9am,then to our new class - gymnastics at 10:30, home for a quick lunch and naptime! Here is our little gymnast - the class is pretty big, but Morgan knows 2 of the other girls in the class - they just run around on all the squishy stuff, then have circle time where we stretch and sing songs, then they run and play more and then it's parachute time.






.

No comments: