We hope that you all enjoy this little window into our lives here in Colorado. Have fun and let us know what you enjoy and what you want to see and hear more about...kayceaobrien@yahoo.com Love, Kayce, Bernie, Morgan, Abby,Finnegan & Reid
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
oh my gosh, finally my computer is back
I feel like my girls have grown a ton since I last posted. It sure feels like it. First, everyone is healthy and doing great. Morgan is still having a few "issues" at daycare - she is LOVING little Michael, who is actually not so little, but loving too much, she accidentally scratched his face when she squeezed his cheeks. It seems that there is 1 to 2 incidents in the morning, but then there is a time out and sorries, and then the rest of the day seems to go ok. Morgan will get it, I know, it's just hoping that the other parents are patient while Morgan figures it all out. Abby is starting to babble a lot more, and in a high pitched tone now. She is really close to holding her bottle and she can turn on both her sides. I think she is about 14 pounds now - a far cry from her little preemie clothing size. And now I know at least Grandparents are anxious to see some video and pics, so here ya go....
we've got pics here of Abby and Morgan visiting our friend Reese Gentry, who was born about 3 1/2 weeks after Abby, then gymnastics and a trip to the aquarium with mom and dad! Morgan was a riot there - she liked seeing the clown fish (aka NEMO), the Otters, but her favorite thing was this damn mechanical monkey in the rainforest area, that was holding a baby monkey. She kept wanting to see the mommy monkey and baby- we went back like 4 times to see the robotic monkey wink, move the baby, and then finally I told Morgan that it had to go night night, and she was ok with that. She did pretty well there actually, it was fun to see her at this age seemingly interested in the fish.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment