First of all = yes, Abby is fine - just had to document this booboo from music class this morning. We had a quick check at the doctor today and she is perfectly fine - just some big bruises on the side of her head. She has had a nice nap, a bottle and is playing with Morgan's new book and barbie form her birthday!
Ok, so Morgan .... really, I can't make this up! We were on our way home from Sarah's house yesterday and she was telling me all about her day -what she ate, how they played, etc.... and then she said, I want to watch "Abbiabiago" Mommy - I said huh? What was that Morgan? She said it again. And I asked her to repeat it again,and she did, but this time with a bit if frustration. I still didn't get it - so I said, ok Morgan, is it a cartoon or movie? a cartoon she replies, is it about animals or people? peoples she states, ok - about a boy or a girl? She says a girl. So then I ask, what does the girl look like? She replies - Spanish. I'm not kidding, I almost had to pull over I was laughing so hard - Wow really Morgan - she is Spanish? yeah, ok well, is it Dora? No mommy - "Abbiabiago" - I am still clueless. So I gently change the subject and when we get home I call Bernie and ask him to listen to what she is saying - he can't decipher it - so we let it go. This morning, however, when cartoons came on, the mystery was solved - she said look it mommy - Abbiabiogo - OHHHH - Go Diego GO??? Yeah, Yeah mommy.
Then we went to music class where said Abby boom incident occurred, so I was telling Morgan, hurry Morgan, let's get to the car - she replies "ok mommy, vamanos"
Is it too early to buy her Rosetta Stone cd's?
Off to PA for Morgan's big wedding premier as flower girl - wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment