Not that you want to hear all the refrigerator delivery drama that happened this weekend - but here's the quick story. We were supposed to get a fridge delivered on Friday between 4:30 and 6:30pm. I called 3 times, was told they were running late,but at 9pm, they confirmed that the delivery driver WALKED off the job and they had no idea where my fridge was or where the truck was! After hours and hours of dealing with sears on Friday and saturday, we finally are scheduled to get our new fridge on Monday night. But will it fit? It's supposed to, according to the dimensions I checked when we bought it two weeks ago. Just went online to confirm and of course, I think it is 2 inches too tall. The drama continues. We will keep you posted.
We left the fridge drama behind last night and went down to Col. Springs for a wedding at the Air Force Academy. It was really fun! My feet hurt a bit this morning and we were both pretty tired, but we had a great time and met some really fun people. I just had to put up a picture of us at the wedding - prego all dressed up in my Motherhood maternity 12.99 clearance dress (thanks Kim and Kellie for helping me pick it out!
1 comment:
You just are the cutest! : )
Post a Comment