
I can't believe how quickly time is going on our little peanut is already 2 months old. She is certainly showing the signs of her age - she is holding her head up pretty well when on her tummy, she discovered her right hand and fingers, she is starting to coo a bit and she is most certainly growing. She is long and pretty lean and is just now getting in to her 0-3 month clothing, we are retiring lots of socks and a few NB outfits. She is scheduled for her 2 month doctor appointment tomorrow, but I am going to change it to a few days later in the week as she has a bit of a stuffy nose and they can't give her the 1st round of shots of she is sick in any way. Also, I want to be sure Bernie can be there with us, so we have to look at his schedule to pick a date and time later in the week that will work. She is wrapping up her 1st experience with craddle cap as you can see in the picture and video (fingers crossed that it works), her hair is a bit wild - that's the residue from the aquaphor cream I had to put on her head to help make the dry skin heal up. Otherwise she is doing great. She isn't sleeping through the night yet, although in baby language, I guess she technically is - she is getting in one 5 hour sleep a day, just not typically at night. She has pretty much stuck to her schedule of waking up twice a night - around midnight or 1 am and then around 3 or 4 am.
No comments:
Post a Comment