Well we had a pretty exhausting day to day...at least in Morgan land. She had her 2 month well baby visit today. Here are the stats:
Weight 9 lbs 10 oz (below the 50th percentile, but doctor said that was fine)
Length 22 inches (grew 1 inch)
She is a very healthy kiddo. She has a small cold right now, but the doctor said her lounges were fine and she should be getting over it soon. She didn't have a fever so she had to get her first round of immunizations. Mom left the room. In fact, I left the room, went down the hall and was kindly distracted by the doctor who reviewed all of her stats with me while my precious baby was screaming from her three shots! She calmed down pretty quickly though and has been asleep ever since. Honestly, the minute we hit the car and it started moving, she was completely calm and then passed out shortly after. She is a much stronger person about shots than I am, although I did get a flu shot today too! The doctor and I reviewed things like her diet as well and she said there was no need to supplement at this time, that Morgan looked very healthy. Her little V on her forehead and redness on her eye are both part of her "stork bite" - something that will go away with time.
I so wish I had a camera on me this morning. I was holding Morgan on the couch and Finnegan put his two front paws up so that I would rub his chest. He just stared at Morgan and she back at him and then she smiled the biggest smile I have seen yet. It was SOOO adorable. Finnegan would look away and then look back and she would grin again and again. SOOO cute. Reid was politely sleeping away on his little bed during this happy session and was probably irritated that I laughed so loud at what was happening that I woke him up. The grump.
Thanks for your patience on the video thing - I am still trying to figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment