Sunday, November 25, 2007

Baby Mama B-day Night Out

BIG HUGS & LOVE from Morgan, Kelli, Kayce, and Bernie to Tommy and Kim for watching Morgan last night for our big night out. They did an awesome job staying with her while we went to see our friends band Schmocter and Ivan Neville and Dumpstafunk to celebrate my birthday and Kim B's birthday. It's been a VERY long time since I have gone out at night and even longer since I have drank a beer or two. I can definetely tell that I have not drank alcohol in a LONG time as my 3 beers and 1 cidar drink gave me a mighty headache this morning. Morgan didn't suffer any of the consequences at all, just to put all your minds at ease - as she had milk stashed away that she drank last night and this morning. I read all the guidelines about this in my books, so no worries here.

MORGAN development updates:
Oh how she grows! She is really focusing a lot and will turn her head to look at you if she knows you. She has done this for me, Bernie and Kelli actually, it's very cool. Since Kelli has been here, she has also gotten to see Morgan start to open her hands more and actually start to reach out and touch things. She isn't shaking rattles yet, but she is grabbing at her rings and she LOVES her monkey toy. See pictures. She is over ten pounds now and 22 inches long. She is sleeping at night in at least a 5 hour stretch which has really helped me get caught up on night time sleep and will start to get me ready to go back to work in just a week (boo!). I look forward to getting back in to the work groove and being around my friends on a daily basis, but am so sad at the thought of leaveing Morgan at home.
Tiedye baby!!!
One last picture from our shopping day

No comments: