Sunday, November 25, 2007

NOT the baby seat!!!



OK, so Kelli and I went to Breckenridge on Tuesday and I caught this funny picture of her. I had Morgan at the way back of the car and was getting her out of her car seat to feed her before we drove back to Denver when I see Kelli messing with something in the backseat. She said she was going to fix the car seat base. Right as she is about to unclick the seatbelt, I say NOOOoooooooo, litterally, it was like a slow motion scene in a movie! She had no idea what the big deal was, as I hadn't explained to her that I had the seat installed and checked at the hospital right before she came. She's thinking, "what's the big deal, you just rebuckle it, right?" Ok, for those that have kids and car seats you can understand that a new mom would freak out about the carseat not installed properly. Kelli felt terrible and tried and tried to get it back in just right, meanwhile I'm trying to feed Morgan a bottle, but can't stop laughing while trying to give Kelli instructions on how to get it back in just right and we just started laughing hysterically.

No comments: