Here are some great new photos of the peanut.
We hope that you all enjoy this little window into our lives here in Colorado. Have fun and let us know what you enjoy and what you want to see and hear more about...kayceaobrien@yahoo.com Love, Kayce, Bernie, Morgan, Abby,Finnegan & Reid
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
New pictures....weblink info
Added a new feature to the website...check it out on the right side of the page - you can link right to the shutterfly website where you can access prints and more photos. My friend Lindsay's website link is there too.
Here are some great new photos of the peanut.
I had intended on taking some cute pictures of her at the mall on Monday with Kelli, but when I was changing her, she peepeed on her cute red outfit, so I had t put her in her pink jammies from the bag. A few hours later, after eating, she went poo on her outfit, so I had to take out her first outfit, wash it in the sink and then dry it under the hand dryer. This was an absolute first for me - to have her have an accident when I was changing her in a public place, and of course, it happened twice. The first of many accidents to come. 

Here are some great new photos of the peanut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment