Monday, July 28, 2008

A few more pictures & a house update

We had our open house this weekend, and although we haven't received any offers yet, we are told that it went well. The house has had 10 showings, plus 1 scheduled during the open house and a walk-in that sounded promising.

Here's the official info on our house if you want to check it out
visit this website: http://www.recolorado.com/Search/propertyDetail.asp?mls_number=682183

Although it has been inconvenient to be out of the house so much, I love how clean and nice our house looks all the time now, it's great. It's really training us to keep it clean and smelling good, with really just a little extra time each day - and everyone has been pitching in, even Miss Morgan.... she is very good at helping us do the laundry....


and by keeping all her food on her tray and not on the floor (yeah right!)

She is mastering her "pee-u" technique and has picked up smelling everything, including daddy's socks from the clean laundry - that seems to be one of her favorite games actually - pulling all the socks from the basket.

It's been very hot here, but we are all hanging in there - it does make you tired though. I have a doctor's appt. on Wednesday, 24 weeks already, over 1/2 way there - I am really starting to feel this baby move more and more - she is a tumbler and kicker I think! I'm feeling good and beating the heat with massive amounts of ice cream - it is my favorite treat right now.

Morgan has also picked up a binky adiction, that we are not crazy about - but I think it is helping with her teething. It tends to fall out at night once she is a deep sleep and she is very good at taking it out and putting it back in by herself - which is pretty cute. We are trying to just have her use it at nap time and bedtime, but whatever makes her happy right now.

Nothing new here, will try to get some video of the little one in action and post it soon -

1 comment:

Kellie said...

The house looks awesome. love the new color on the outside!