We are back in HOT Denver after a quick weekend down to Texas to visit family. This was Morgan's 1st flight in her rocket ship seat - and she did really well - thank goodness I had a handy umbrella stroller from my friend Lindsay and my sister Kelli to help me lug everything around - traveling with a little one is not getting easier, I can't imagine what it would be like with two!!!!
The weather was yuck the entire time we were there, over 100 degrees every day - needless to say, we stayed in the house a lot - which afforded Morgan lots of crawling time on the carpet and cat watch - looking for Snoops the cat in the house. Since moving to Colorado, Kelli's cat Snoops has been living with our parents, and although she was shy the first day, I think Snoops was just as curious about Morgan.
She does something amazing and adorable every day, but I have to tell you about this doll that she kept playing with. She thought that it was a real kid, because she kept going up to her and waving, patting her leg or chest and then kissing her - it was very, very cute.
She was confused after a bit as to why this little girl would not talk or wave back or play with her -
............................................
A quick dip in the pool in the mid-morning before it got too hot....
She explored the piano with her aunt Kelli as well - - - - -
and of course, a big container of ice cream -
The life saver of the trip was a very kind good Samaritan, that helped Morgan and I on our way back as we had to come back last night - and he helped carry her rocket ship to and from the plane from the gate - it was so helpful AND the portable DVD player and her new Tom and Jerry cartoon. I don't know how she picked up on Tom and Jerry of all cartoons (thanks Kelli!!!!) but she loves that cat and mouse - as you can see - she is intently watching on the plane - a great occupier since she didn't take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment