The first animals on display right when you walk in are the giraffes that you can greet at their level - you walk up this ramp/bridge area and can purchase crackers to feed to them and you can pet them! The girls just LOVED it - couldn't get enough of the "G-gaffs". The zoo has been updating I guess, and had some of the nicest exhibits I have ever seen, and even an really great new restaurant. We also saw a ton of new babies, including a baby giraffe, baby orangutan, baby gorilla, and a few more that I can't remember.
How could you top petting a giraffe? How about a train ride "ALLLL by myself" - Morgan's famous phrase.
Check out this baby gorilla that came right up to us and laid down and posed! So cute
We are looking forward to going back in the summer when the petting zoo is open, and we can check out the tree house "old gnarly"
No comments:
Post a Comment